The world is changing rapidly. Conventional energy sources are becoming obsolete. Many countries are striving to use solar energy. Many people are now installing solar panels, especially along the railroad. The likely exception here is farming, but the roof of the barn is the perfect place for another solar panel, isn’t it? And the global result of the technology is a reduction in carbon dioxide emissions and an almost free source of energy for everyone!
The recycling and renewable energy business is considered extremely profitable these days. Not surprisingly, for the first time in world history, solar energy has become cheaper than coal in tropical countries.
Metaphorically speaking, solar energy company logos must share warmth and light with everyone who sees them. A proper energy logo should emphasize the innovative side of your business and bring your competitive advantages to the forefront. Also, use your emblem to identify what exactly you do.
Logo Designs for Solar Energy Companies
The logo is the first to be included in the corporate identity content. The logo is like the signature of an institution or a company. It is the most distinctive visual that separates it from other companies and institutions in the first place. For this reason, careful work should be done during the design of the logo. The style of the emblem, such as the colors, type, and modern or classic style of the emblem here will be very important.
Logo designs for the solar energy company have been attaining prominence. However, many brands and professionals are not given the prominence they deserve. Often the difference lies in the way the company presents itself, including the brand and the design of the logo. As it is a safety and quality oriented industry, customers expect their brand to be professional and attractive.
Often, when we make a logo design for Solar Energy, we focus on simple shapes and minimalist style. It is a fact; shapes can invoke emotions in people who see a logo, emotions that include confidence, sympathy and strength. If handled incorrectly, the shapes in these identities can even generate negative emotions.
Your customers are entrusting you with projects that involve time and investment. It is important that you present a professional and established image. Such companies are expected to create quality work with a high degree of technical skill and quality. Your brand must communicate that you are worthy of that trust and able to get the job done.
An important part of these logos is that they communicate information about your company. The logo design helps people to better understand your company name. Attractive logos can be designed for almost any niche market. The Get Custom Logo can help you turn that vision to a logo that will allow your business to next level.
Selection of Correct Elements for Solar Energy Logo
When designing an energy logo, consider using images related to the energy industry, such as power lines, light bulbs, hydroelectric plants, lightning bolts, and the like. Another popular option is an improved combination brand with clean graphics. Such emblems look great on a variety of media, including letterheads and advertising materials. Also, it might be a good idea to focus on minimalist and universally understood graphics. For example, straight lines can withstand sunlight, while a curve is a clever way to represent a rising sun. The dotted line is often used to visualize a lightning bolt or a wind turbine.
Selection of Correct Color Palette
When it comes to branding your energy company, the most common colors include navy blue, light blue, gray, red, and orange. These shades create forts associated with energy, sun, heat, electricity, and high performance.
Keys and Tips to Design a Spectacular Solar Energy logo
- The corporate color is always important, but in this sector it is even more decisive since the user has certain pre-established codes. Green is king because it leads us to sustainability. Blues, yellows in contrast to dark color ranges are not far behind.
- Symbolizing positive valueis a corporate strategy that works very well for these types of brands. You have to give a good vibes and bet on meanings that are infinite, such as happiness, savings or responsibility.
- We need to create a brand with sparkle. This is a very appropriate way to describe it, considering that we are evaluating logos within the energy sector. To achieve this end it is necessary to get to work on 4 or 5 different concepts and take risks in the process. It is important that the resulting logo excites us and moves us to have a preference for a specific brand
- The space that is not seen. Many times we do not take into account what we do not see. In this regard, we must avoid overloaded logos with many details. Being generous with the spaces that surround the brand, we achieve that the visual identity is minimalist. Thus with a simple glance we will unleash a great visual impact on the mind of our potential client.
- Legible fonts above all else. From our agency we are very used to seeing logos that, regardless of whether they are better or worse at the graphic level and of good practices, make a huge mistake that can hinder the good progress of a company’s communication. If the font does not read well, the user of our product or service will not be able to remember it to use it again, or recommend it.
- Let’s not forget the naming. Before making the logo we need to have the commercial name of our company resolved. It should be short, powerful, with a concept behind it, but on a practical level and it should have a free domain. As an example, if a name is very very long, when we make the logo we will have little more to do than simply put a typeface.
- The irrational part.This is how we define that click that occurs when we see that logo that moves us and motivates us. Doing everything right: naming, legibility, harmony, balance, concept and colors, that inexplicable aspect remains, what happens when we see a logo and say: this is mine.
Best Logos for Different Solar Energy Companies
Do you need to create a solar logo? Come and test our custom online logo creation tools.
With Get Custom Logo, create your own custom logo without going through a web agency! Choose from our solar logo templates and customize it in minutes.
Start your creation now and upload your logo in high resolution in less than 5 minutes!